Blue University Live is an in-person training session for those new to Bluetooth technology and who want a better understanding of how to go-to-market. Blue University will show you how to Join, Build, Qualify, Declare and Brand your Bluetooth product.
Blue University will explain the steps you need to go from great idea to a product you can sell. You will learn:
- How to maximize the benefits of membership at the Bluetooth SIG
- A basic introduction to Bluetooth technology
- How Bluetooth Developers Studio can help you develop your products
- A basic introduction to building a Bluetooth mobile application
- The process of testing (also known as qualifying and declaring) your product so it meets all Bluetooth requirements
- Lunch, snacks and dev kit(s) are included
The cost for the full day training is $107.85 USD. You will leave this one-day session with the knowledge and resources—including a download of the sample project used in the presentation and free development kits from Nordic Semiconductor and Dialog Semiconductor—to get a project off the ground and into the hands of consumers.